Do you want to consume fermented turmeric? You don't know exactly how to go about it? Or even if it is good for your health? Do not panic, we will give you all the information you need to know about this food!
What is Fermented Turmeric Powder?
In order for you to really understand what this is all about, it is important to note that fermented turmeric is simply turmeric that has been put through a 4 day fermentation process. The goal is simply to use typical pro biotic microbes. Note also that fermented turmeric can perfectly find its place in your food. For cooking, but also for long-term use, it is certainly towards this type of product that you will have to turn.
How will fermentation change turmeric?
Not sure if fermentation can really alter turmeric? So that you can learn more, we will give you all the necessary information. It should be noted that the fermentation will simply increase the curcumin content by about 11%:
- The bacteria present in the fermentation will simply break down the complex nutrients in turmeric into simpler forms. Thus, it will become easy to digest and use by the body. Note also the bacteria present in fermented turmeric will simply facilitate the functioning of the digestive system.
- Fermentation will also reduce the amount of indigestible component of your food.
- It should also be noted that curcumin will be more soluble in water, which is rather good news.
As you must surely understand, fermented turmeric will simply make it easier for your body to use the nutrients and active ingredients that you are about to ingest.
What are the 7 good reasons why you should consume fermented turmeric?
Not sure if fermented turmeric can really be good for your health? Do not panic, we are going to give you 7 good reasons to consume this type of super food:
- Fermented turmeric will simply act as a strong antioxidant. Thus, these are elements that your body could greatly need. It is therefore important to fill up with antioxidants when you eat. Certain foods can help you get the right level of antioxidants and fermented turmeric is one of them.
- When you go to consume fermented turmeric, it is perfectly possible to note that the latter can have anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties. So, if you have prolonged inflammation such as arthritis, excruciating pain or even skin problems, fermented circulating can help you perfectly. Also note that if you are allergic to pollen, for example, fermented turmeric can really help you feel better.
- Fermented turmeric will also inhibit the growth of pathogenic microbes. So, if you want to have better immunity, it will be perfectly possible to find your happiness by consuming fermented turmeric, if necessary. Generally it is the bacteria that cause food poisoning that no longer develop if you consume fermented turmeric.
- It is also a food that will reduce lipid levels, but also prevent obesity. This is something that many doctors can advise if you tend to be obese, for example. So, if you want to lose weight effectively, you can perfectly add fermented turmeric to your dishes and voila!
- With fermented turmeric, you will simply improve your liver function. Indeed, it is a food that will simply reduce the harmful substances that are present in the body.
- If you have a loved one who is suffering from a neurodegenerative disease, fermented turmeric can really be a good thing. Thus, it is certainly one of the best remedies to give to a person suffering from Parkinson's or Alzeihmer.
- Fermented turmeric will simply prevent and help cure cancer. It is therefore a food that you should not neglect if you have this type of disease. The latter will simply come to interfere in the cell cycle of cancer.
As you can see, fermented turmeric can really be a good idea. The latter can help many people feel better, which is rather good news. Discover Fermented Turmeric Capsules from Phytomisan Laboratory.
Fermented turmeric powder in capsule: a super food to integrate into your days!
If you want to use fermented turmeric, it is important to take into account that you have two options:
- Fermented turmeric powder: you can perfectly add it directly to your dishes. This will simply give them flavor, but also ensure that you can enjoy the many benefits of this type of food.
- Turmeric in capsule: you also have the option of opting for the capsule. Indeed, it is therefore taken as a dietary supplement and really makes you feel better. Note also that you have to pay attention to the dosage if you opt for this solution, if necessary.
As you can see, it is possible to find different uses for fermented turmeric. All you have to do is choose the method that suits you best!
What precautions should be taken when consuming fermented turmeric?
When you consume fermented turmeric, you should still take into account the following precautions:
- People who have a reduced tolerance to spices and fermented foods may experience gastrointestinal discomfort. However, these are short-lived effects.
- If you have a weakened immune system, it is not advisable to consume fermented turmeric.
- Pregnant or nursing women, children, and people with health conditions should not consume fermented turmeric.
In conclusion, fermented turmeric is really something important that should not be overlooked. Indeed, as you must surely suspect, it is one of the super foods. Take all the same into account the few precautions that we have been able to give you!
Turmeric capsules (Large Packs)20.50€ - 102.00€
Turmeric Capsules (Fermented) Pack20.50€ - 102.00€
Turmeric capsules (Fermented)20.50€ - 102.00€